Get Started - How to order our Services
Your options to have your documents legalised.
Get Started - How to order our Services
We offer a complete Notary, Apostille and Document Legalisation service (includes attendances to notarisation, high court, department of foreign affairs, department of education, translation and embassy. We queue so you don’t have to. Signed Sealed Delivered.
1. Personally Attend at our Offices-We have a Notary Public in attendance at our Pretoria office from 8.00 am to 15h30 pm Monday to Friday to notarise documents and to personally accept orders for all notarial copies, Apostille certificates, attestations, and embassy legalisations. Map to our offices.
On acceptance of the quotation you may then either courier or express post your documents to us with copy of downloaded online order form, or attend our office to deliver to us.
3. Download Pdf instruction form and submit via courier
(Courier (or mail) the original documents to us with the instruction form)
Download printable notary instruction form, complete the form and courier the order form together with the documents you need notarised, apostilled or legalized to our offices (or send via the post office speed courier services). In a hurry? Scan and Email or upload the documents to us to get the process started.
4. Submit Online Notary instruction form and upload documents
In a hurry? Scan and Email or upload the documents to us to get the process started.
5. Not sure what needs to be done. Contact us to discuss the appropriate process to be followed or any questions you might have.
If you are unsure whether you require a Notarization, Apostille Certificate, Notarial Attestation, Authentication, Legalisation or an Embassy legalisation of your document. Contact us for a detailed explanation of the process, time frames and costs. If your requirements are complicated or you are experiencing difficulty in following the procedures outlined on this web page, request assistance by contacting us.
6. Travelling Notary Service - Need a Notary Public to Travel to You
We understand that it is not always possible to attend our offices. We have numerous directors of companies who simply cannot manage their schedule to personally attend at our offices to appear before a Notary. In other cases we attend clientele who is simply too sick or unable to travel. On request we will gladly travel to you to attend to notarial attestation of signatures before us. We already have a basis of listed companies who use us to travel to them. A reasonable additional travel fee is payable for such attendances.
Our services are fast and confidential. We presently have a two (1) day turnaround time for issue of APOSTILLE CERTIFICATES. We are not a government department but a South-African Attorney and Notary firm who specialises in legalisation of international
documents. We attend to all your requirements on a personal and confidential basis.
Frequently asked Questions
Why should I use Louwrens Koen Attorneys?
What notary and legalization services do you offer?
What will the notary and legalization services cost? / How long will the process take?
How do I know what I need done to get my document legalised?
Will my documentation and information be kept confidential?
Power of Attorney explained / Consent to travel explained.
Frequently asked questions-Notary, Apostille, Document Authentication, Attestation, Legalization, Embassy Legalization explained.
Foreign representation in South-Africa
Travelling Notary Service
Antenuptial contracts explained and registered.
Co-Habitation agreements explained
About Louwrens Koen Attorneys
- Why use Louwrens Koen Attorneys to legalise your documents?
- Our comprehensive South African document legalisation services.
- Fees, Expenses, Costs and Timeframes Explained
- Tips on seeing a Notary Public for Signature of documents to be used outside the borders of South-Africa
- About Louwrens Koen Attorneys and Notaries - Notary and Legalisation Services
- What are the functions of a Notary Public?