What are the functions of a Notary Public?
The office and functions of a Notary Public in South-Africa explained
Louwrens Koen is a Pretoria based Notary Public, who offers a professional and friendly notarial service to private individuals and commercial firms.
He also offers a mobile notarial service and can also visit you at your business premises.
Louwrens Koen has the knowledge, skills and resources to meet all of your notarial requirements abroad and in South Africa.
Louwrens Koen Notary Public
Notarising documents for all countries including:
- Powers of Attorney to sell, purchase, mortgage, inherit property abroad
- Company documents
- Birth, marriage and death certificates
- Education certificates, passports, translations
- Witnessing the execution of documents, verifying authenticity of signatures
- Preparing notarial certificates
- Authenticating the contents of documents
- Consent documentation for children to travel abroad
- Divorce Documents
- Statutory Declarations, Change of Name Declarations
- Shipping Protests
- Arranging "apostille" legalisation, embassy and consulate legalisation
- Notarial Bonds
- Sectional Titles
- Antenuptial Contracts
- Long Term Lease Agreements
Click Here for Online Quotation or Click Here to send us a message.
Louwrens Koen Attorneys
311 Eastwood Street Arcadia Pretoria Gauteng South Africa
Cell: 084 316 3765
- Our comprehensive South African document legalisation services.
- Notary and Document Legalisation Services South-Africa
- Apostille Certificate Service South-Africa
- Sign Power of Attorney before Notary Public for use outside the borders of South-Africa
- Tips on seeing a Notary Public for Signature of documents to be used outside the borders of South-Africa