What documents can be legalised by apostille certificate?
Virtually any public document can be legalised by an Apostille Certificate.
Here is a list of Popular South-African Public Documents that is Apostilled:
- Consent letter for children to travel or visit overseas;
- Powers of Attorney;
- University, School degrees, certificates and transcripts
- Notarial copies of documents certified by a Notary Public;
- Doctor and Dentist applications for overseas appointments;
- Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates;
- Change of Name documents;
- Marital status documents;
- Land Transfer documents;
- Certificate of Incorporation of South-African Company;
- Notarised copy of Passport, Drivers Licence and other identity documents;
- Divorce Decree issued by the Court;
- Police Clearance Certificate issued by South-African Police Services;
- Miscellaneous notarised documents for use overseas
This list is not exhaustive.
If you have a document not listed above which you require apostilled, email us for free professional guidance.
Loftus Versveld Northern Pavillion (Gate12), 2nd Floor Office 4, 416 Kirkness Street, Arcadia, Pretoria
Tel: 087 0010 733
Cell: 084 316 3765