Full permission to travel letter, notarisation and legalisation service.

Star InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar InactiveStar Inactive

A Child Travel Consent form, also referred to as a travel permission letter, is a document that is used to allow a minor child to travel:

  • with a group;

  • with a friend or family member;

  • alone;

  • with only one parent who shares custody;

  • or, abroad via bus, plane, train, or ship.

This form may be used for minor children and youths who are travelling from South-Africa to destination outside the borders of South-Africa.

For Parents With Shared Custody/Guardianship:

If you share custody of your child with another parent or guardian and are travelling with your child, you will need to get permission from the other party before leaving. Your travel permission letter will include information about the second parent or guardian, as well as their signature to indicate that they are aware that the child is travelling.

If you are a parent of and have a different family name than the travelling child, it is recommended that you also carry documentation that shows proof of the relationship. This could include a record of birth, Divorce, etc.

Details we suggest should be included in a Travel Permission Letter

  • the dates of travel and return;

  • where the child will be travelling to;

  • where the child will be staying;

  • and who they will be travelling with;

  • you should also note have any specific medical needs or allergies;

  • your emergency contact details

  • identification documentation of all parties concerned:

  • Itinerary in the event of multiple country visits.

Take note that the consent letter should be signed in front of a Notary Public who will attest to your identity and the fact that you have signed the document in front of him/her. The consent and notarial attestation need to be legalised for use outside the borders of South-Africa. See legalisation process.

Louwrens Koen Attorneys provide a full letter to travel, notarisation and legalisation service at a fee of R850.00. This fee will not include courier charges or embassy fee's if applicable.

For further information,  please contact:

Louwrens Koen Attorneys

Loftus Versveld Northern Pavillion (Gate12), 2nd Floor Office 4, 416 Kirkness Street, Arcadia, Pretoria

Tel: 087 0010 733
Cell: 084 316 3765

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Order Now

Also read:Full permission to travel letter, notarisation and legalisation service. Medical Consent example Medical Certificates  

  • Hits: 4465

Apostille Services

Embassy Attestation

Notary Services

Social Media

  • Apostille Degree

  • Apostille Birth Certificate

  • Apostille Police Clearance

  • Apostille Marriage Certificate

  • Apostille Divorce Certificate

  • Apostille Incorporation Documents

  • Apostille Document List

  • Apostille Last Will and Testament

  • China Attestation

  • Egypt Attestation

  • Kuwait Attestation

  • Mozambique Attestation

  • Quatar Attestation

  • Saudi Attestation

  • Thailand Attestation

  • UAE Attestation

  • Vietnam Attestation

  • List of Embassy Services

  • Notary Copy Service

  • Witnessing Signature Service

  • Travelling Notary Service

  • For Individuals

  • For Corporate Entities

  • Statutory Declarations Affidavits

  • Request Apointment

  • Translation Services

  • F.A.Q. - Notary


Notary Knowledgebase

Our Websites

  • Request Quotation Online

  • Download Order Form

  • Pricing and Timeframes

  • How to Order our Services

  • Delivery Options

  • Contact us to discuss your options

  • Notary Explained

  • History of Notary

  • Hague Apostille Convention

  • Hihg Court Rule 63

  • Embassy Legalisation

  • Glossary of Terms

  • Antenuptial24

  • Attorneys24

  • Conveyancing24

  • Lawfind

  • Liquidation24

  • Trusts24

  • Wills24