Benefits of using our Notary, Apostille Certificate, Authentication and Legalisation Services
Benefits of using our document legalisation service
- We save you time – Do you really want to spend hours or sometimes days researching legalisation processes, standing in ques , visiting various authorities and institutions within the limited time frames they are open to the public. Risking your overseas transaction because you cannot deliver acceptable documentation on time.
- We save you money – Not only do we save you travel costs, we offer a affordable notary services.
- Quick and comprehensive service – We offer an quick, affordable and comprehensive service, which service include notary service, all attendances at the High Court, Foreign Affairs, various applicable governmental departments, embassy's and consulates. You thus receive a completely legalised document suitable to be used in your destination country of choice.
- Discreet and Completely confidential – As an attorney firm all our clients information are automatically kept in the strictest of confidence.
- Experience - We literally legalise thousands of documents on a yearly basis and have been doing so for years. We legalise documents from private clients to complex document batches of corporate clients. We do it right the first time every time.
- Centrally Located - Our offices are centrally located within a 5km radius of more than 130 embassy's, Consulates, High Court, Foreign Affairs, Higher Education, Basic Education, Umalusi, Health Professionals Council South-Africa (HPCSA) and various other role players.
- Notary in house - We have full time practicing and experienced notary, conveyancer and attorney available for our clients during office hours.
- Translation Service - We facilitate translations by sworn translators, which translated documents can be legalised for use outside the borders of South-Africa.