What South-African documents documents can be legalised by means of an Apostille Certificate
Virtually any public document can be legalised by an Apostille Certificate.
Here is a list of Popular South-African Public Documents that is Apostillised:
· Consent letter for children to travel or visit overseas;
· Powers of Attorney;
· University, School degrees, certificates and transcripts certified by an authorised official
· Doctor and Dentist applications for overseas appointments;
· Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates;
· Change of Name documents;
· Marital status documents;
· Land Transfer documents;
· Certificate of Incorporation of South-African Company;
· Notarised copy of Passport, Drivers Licence and other identity documents;
· Divorce Decree issued by the Court;
· Police Clearance Certificate ("no criminal record") issued by South-African Police Services;
Miscellaneous notarised documents for use overseas
This list is not exhaustive.
If you have a document not listed above which you require apostilled, email us for free professional guidance.
Loftus Versveld Northern Pavillion (Gate12), 2nd Floor Office 4, 416 Kirkness Street, Arcadia, Pretoria
Tell: 087 001 0733
Cell: 084 316 3765