United Arab Emirates (U.A.E.) Embassy Legalisation Service
Legalising South-African public documents for ultimate use within the United Arab Emirates can be confusing, time consuming and expensive if you do not understand the chain authentication process used to legalise your documents correctly. Using our legalisation service will save you time and money. If you have been asked to provide documents to the United Arab Emirates then you will need to get them authenticated before they will be accepted for use within the borders of the U.A.E. This process is often referred to as embassy legalisation.We are pleased to offer a fully inclusive solution to both businesses and individuals.
What is included in our service?
- Documents checks to ensure swift processing
- Notary services if your document needs to be certified
- Attendances applicable South-African Governmental departments depending on the nature of your documents
- High Court authentication
- U.A.E embassy attendances to lodge and collect
- Electronic payment of fees to the U.A.E. Embassy (Embassy fees payable over and above our fees)
- Translation service by an approved translator
What are the fees?
The charge for our complete U.A.E legalisation service depends on the type of document we are processing.
Please contact us or complete quotation request form.